Introducing Your Dry Eye Cache
Look for this in the lower left corner of your screen:
Click on it if you want to:
- Sign up to earn drops (points)
- Check your account balance
- Find ways to earn more drops
- Redeem drops for discount codes that you can use when placing an order
How do I sign up?
Existing customer with an account? Log in to your DryEyeShop account (top right of screen)
- If this is your first time logging in to the new shop, you must activate your account first. Follow the instructions on the Log In page .
- If you were a customer prior to January 10, 2018, then you probably already had loyalty points. We have transferred those from the old shop. They are connected to your email address, so as long as you're logged in with that email address you will be able to access them.
New customer? You can create a Dry Eye Shop account, and a loyalty account will automatically be created for you; or, you can create only a loyalty account by going straight to Dry Eye Cache and entering your name and email. Either way will sign you up for a points account connected to your email.
How many drops do I have?
When you are signed in and click on Dry Eye Cache, the first screen will show your balance and how far along you are on earning the next available award:
How do I earn more drops?
In your Dry Eye Cache, click on this button:
You will see many options, including:
- Review a product (500 drops)
- Share on Facebook or Twitter (500 drops)
- Place an order (1 drop for every $1 spent)
- Like on Facebook or follow on Twitter (250 drops)
- Celebrate a birthday (500 drops)
How do I apply drops to my order?
This is a two-step process. First, you redeem drops for a discount code, then you apply it to your order. Here's what it looks like:
1. Click on the following link in your Dry Eye Cache:
It will take you to something that looks like this:
A blue button will be visible for everything you already have enough points for, otherwise, you'll see how many more drops you need.
2. Click on a blue button to redeem drops for a discount code:
3. IMPORTANT: Click on the blue "Copy" button.
You will need that code during checkout! Don't worry, you can always come back in Dry Eye Cache to find it, and a copy is also emailed to you, but it's quickest and simplest if you remember to copy it. If you have trouble, give us a call and we'll find it.
4. Apply discount code to your order:
(a) Paste the discount code in to the Discount Code field during checkout:
(b) Then click the Apply button, which will show your revised total product cost:
You're in the checkout screen, and realize you don't know your discount code - or forgot to get one first
Just open up dryeyeshop.com in a new browser window and go to your Dry Eye Cache and click on "See rewards you can earn" (if you haven't gotten a code yet) or "See my rewards" if you just need to copy an existing code:
Yes, this is quite different from the "original" Dry Eye Shop loyalty points!
In our old shop, you could apply loyalty points directly to an order during checkout. So the new process is a little bit of extra work, but it's quick and easy once you're used to it, and a fair tradeoff (we believe) for all the new features, especially more ways to earn points!
Call, email or chat.