This is for all of you who set up a recurring order in the "old" Dry Eye Shop prior to January 10, 2018.
Subscriptions created after January 10, 2018
Please click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen. You will see a "Manage Subscription" link. Click on that. You can modify or cancel your subscription(s) there at any time. Let us know if you need any help.
Subscriptions created on or before January 10, 2018
If your subscription has been transferred from the old system to the new system, you would definitely know it by now because we would have connected with you about your credit card and you might possibly have received a small avalanche of emails.
Here's what you need to know about subscriptions that are still in the old system:
- You can SEE them and EDIT OR CANCEL them at this link: Old DryEyeShop Login
- We will continue to fill all active subscription orders through that system old system until they are transferred.
- You will NOT SEE them in our new system (here, that is). If you go to the Manage Subscription page, it will be blank.
Subscription transfer process
We are trying to make this seamless, but we've hit some software snags, so it's a little more annoying for everyone than expected. Here is what to expect:
- We will call or email you with reference to credit card information.
- We will create the subscription in the new system.
- NOTE: Subscriptions cannot be created without creating an order and charging the card. Your card will be charged and an order created. These will be reversed IMMEDIATELY.
- We will verify that all details of your subscription in our system are correct.
- We will add 500 loyalty points to your account to compensate for this nuisance.
- We will email you letting you know it's all over and you're good to go. Then you can access your subscription(s) right here, by clicking on your name in the top right corner.