Honestly, we're not trying to hide it, but we have heard from people who couldn't find it. It's in the "Help" menu towards the top left.
Here's a link to the return policy.
In a nutshell:
- If there's a shipping error, or damage in transit, we'll take care of it at our cost.
- If there's a defect, we'll either replace it or connect you with the manufacturer who can replace it for you.
- If it just didn't work out for you, you can *probably* return it, so long as it's eligible and you notify us within 30 days of purchase. We'll send an RMA with a return label.
What's eligible for return:
- All night goggles, shields, & masks, new or used. We encourage trial & error with night products.
- All dry eye glasses, new only. You can put them on and check the fit, but don't send back used glasses. If you need to give it a trial run, use our fitting set service instead.
- All other products, ONLY if unopened, still in sealed packaging.
An update for our veteran customers:
- No more paperwork! We'll get all the information we need when you contact us about your return.
- Prepaid labels! We're now providing return labels for all returns, which should make things simpler. Label cost is deducted from the refund, but we try to get them as cheap as we can.