OCuSOFT HypoChlor Gel
About OCuSOFT HypoChlor Gel
- For eyelids & eyelashes
- Contains hypochlorous acid gel 0.02%
- 2 fl oz (59mL)
Description (by Rebecca)
This is the gel version of HypoChlor spray. These products have hypochlorous acid, the same active ingredient as the popular products Avenova (0.01% concentration) and Heyedrate (sorry, I'm not sure what the % is for Heyedrate).
Gel-type lid hygiene products are a relative rarity! The ones I know of right now are this one and the Oasis Lid & Lash Gel Cleanser. For some users, gel is the gentlest for their lids.
I don't have personal experience with the HypoChlor products in general, so please post yours, especially how you feel it compares to the other hypochlorous acid products!
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
- Mild enough for daily use
- Zero eye irritation
- Manages bacterial load
Ocusoft HypoChlor Gel is ntended for cleaning and removing foreign material and debris from the application site including microorganisms, immediate care of minor irritations to the skin, cleansing minor cuts, minor scrapes and minor burns. It can also be used for moistening absorbent wound dressing. Ocusoft HypoChlor Gel provides a soothing moist environment to help expedite wound healing.
- For cleansing and removing foreign material and debris from application site
- Immediate care of minor irritations to the skin
- Cleansing minor cuts, minor scrapes and minor burns
- Moistening absorbent wound dressing
- Shake well before use.
- Spray gel onto lint-free pad or swab until moistened
- Close eyes and gently apply to eyelids and eyelashes using side to side motions
- Use twice daily or as recommended by your health care professional
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product
- do not spray directly into the eyes
Stop and ask a doctor
- if condition persists or worsens for longer than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only if tamper evident seal on carton is intact
- Store at room temperature (between 65F-75F) away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not freeze
- Do not use after expiration date
- Electrolyzed water, magnesium fluorosilicate, sodium chloride, hypochlorous acid, sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen chloride.