Allergan January 2019 statement about availability of Refresh P.M. and Refresh Lacri-Lube
The following statement was provided to us by Allergan. I have reproduced it here verbatim for ease of reference and attached it as a PDF download.
Response for inquiries regarding the availability of REFRESH P.M.® and REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE®:
- We have experienced a delay in the availability of REFRESH P.M.® and REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE® due to a lack of raw material components for the packaging of these products.
- Therefore, we are changing the packaging from a metal tube to a laminate tube. Testing is underway to ensure the laminate tube meets our quality and safety standards.
- We expect REFRESH P.M.® and REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE® to be available for sale at retailers and online late summer.
- You may register to receive updates on the availability of these products and a coupon once they are back in stock by visiting: www.refreshbrand.com/ointment.
- At Allergan, we are committed to providing the highest quality products for your eye care needs, and we sincerely apologize for the temporary interruption.
Response for inquiries regarding REFRESH P.M.® and REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE® products being sold by third parties through eBay or Amazon, etc.:
- Allergan cannot confirm the authenticity of the REFRESH P.M.® or REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE® products listed for sale through third party websites. Allergan further cautions against use of expired product.
- We apologize for this temporary interruption and are working to get REFRESH P.M.® and REFRESH® LACRI-LUBE® back on store shelves late summer. Register at www.refreshbrand.com/ointment to receive updates on the availability of these products, and we will email you a coupon once they are back in stock.
REF 120555 01/19