FAQ: Shipping and local pick up
Shipping Cutoff Times
We ship Monday through Friday. Orders ship same day* if placed by:
- 2pm Pacific time Monday through Thursday
- 9am Pacific time Friday
URGENT NEED? We encourage you to call, text, email or put a note on your order so that we can find the best way to meet your need!
*If your order includes Purilens Plus saline, the saline will be shipped direct from the manufacturer on the same or following business day if by doing so it will reach you sooner.
We use the following shipping methods. Shipping days are business days. Due to COVID-19, there are no money-back guarantees on any shipping method at present.
- USPS First Class (typically 3-7 days)
- USPS Priority Mail (typically 3-4 days)
- Fedex Ground / Home Delivery (typically 1-5 days)
- Fedex Express Saver (typically 3 days)
- Fedex 2Day
- Fedex Overnight
- Use the calculator in your shopping cart to get estimated shipping rates.
- Feel free to put special delivery and handling instructions in the notes.
- If you have questions or special needs, feel free to give us a call.
- USPS orders are delivered to mailboxes. Fedex orders are delivered to your door and will be left outside your door if you are not at home at the time of delivery. You can add special instructions in the Notes field when you place your order.
Need signature confirmation?
Please request this service by putting a note on your order when you order online, or by email or phone. We do not include this service unless requested, because most people want to be able to receive their packages regardless of whether they are at home.
We ship everywhere, but there are some restrictions, most notably Eye Eco kits and contact lens solutions. Please click here for important information and tips.
Our international shipping methods are Fedex and (on request) DHL.
Pick up in store
If you're local, please call, email or text to confirm hours before dropping in, just in case. But we're generally open for pickup 8am-4pm daily.
The Dry Eye Company
26273 Twelve Trees Lane NW Suite M
Poulsbo WA 98370
Twelve Trees Business Park is off Highway 3 at Pioneer Way, about halfway between Poulsbo and the Hood Canal Bridge. Turn west on to Pioneer, then the second left is Twelve Trees. Follow the road straight back, take the second right and go all the way down. We are the back of the last building on the left and there is plenty of parking available all around the building.