Is my product eligible for return?
Eligible for return within 30 days of purchase:
- Night goggles and shields (e.g. Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz, Eyeseals), new or used
- Dry eye glasses, new only (must be in perfect condition)
- Any other product so long as it is unopened and in SEALED packaging
- Orders involving a shipping error on our part, or items that arrived damaged (please let us know immediately so we can replace them!)
Not eligible for returns:
- Liquids, once opened, such as drops, gels, ointments, salines, cleaning solutions, lid scrubs, etc.
- Any other products such as tapes that have been opened
Who pays return shipping?
- On ordinary customer returns, you do. We will provide a shipping label and deduct the cost from your product refund.
- On orders involving an error on our part or damaged items, we do.
- International customers: Sorry, we cannot provide return labels.
What's the procedure?
- Please call or email with your order details and we will provide a return label.
- Please pack your item(s) securely.
- Please make sure to include all parts and packaging. We may not be able to refund incomplete returns in full.
What about a defective product?
Many items are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Anything that isn't, we will look after ourselves. Let us know if there is a problem with a product purchased from us and we'll let you know how we can help or we'll put you in touch with the manufacturer if appropriate. (Example: EyeSeals 4.0 shield - if it tears within a year, the manufacturer will replace it for you.)
Want to request a policy exception?
Please give us a call :)