Current stock expires 2-19-2023
About Calm Hypochlorous Eyelid Spray by WeLoveEyes
- No-sting, no rinse
- 0.012% hypochlorous
- Contains chamomile
- Preservative free
- 50mL bottle
Description (by Rebecca)
Added January 2022
Hypochlorous cleansing sprays have emerged the lid hygiene products of choice in recent years, though it's a bit challenging sorting through the vast options. This is one of the earliest I've seen as a combo product. In general till now the differences have been in concentration and purity. The addition of chamomile to WLE's spray should make it even more calming to the lids.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
A revolutionary cleansing spray infused with the calming benefits of chamomile and the cleansing power of hypochlorous. Wash away microbes, allergens, & debris while soothing the eyelid skin. 50mL
What's to love
- 100% oil free
- No sting, no rinse formula
- Spray away microbes, allergens & debris
- Calming effect on eye & eyelid margin health
- 100% preservative free (ideal for irritated eyes)
Dr. Gill's key ingredients
- 0.012% hypochlorous - Powerful, but extremely gentle anti-bacterial, anti-viral activity; ideal for eye care when properly pH balanced.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract - A steam distillate obtained from the flowers of German chamomile for a clean, calming, and soothing effect on eyelashes & eyelids.
Electrolyzed Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hypochlorous Acid 0.012%, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Phosphates
Spray 1-2 pumps onto cotton pad or WLE cleansing brush and gently rub along eyelid margin back and forth. No need to wash off after use. Discard 3 months after opening or by expiration.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.