Ivizia Eyelid Cleansing Gel
About Ivizia Eyelid Cleansing Gel
- No rinsing
- 1.05 Oz (30g)
I love preservative-free products! However, when it's preservative free, you need to treat it like it's preservative-free! Don't keep this bottle around forever. It needs to be discarded after 8 weeks.
This is a light weight, comfortable gel and it will get right in there to the lash roots where you want it. When you start to use it make sure to press on the top, rather than squeezing the tube - it took me a little while to remember that!
A next generation daily cleanser for sensitive eyelid hygiene without irritation.
- From the makers of the #1 Doctor prescribed eyelid care brand in Europe
- Clinically shown to be gentle & effective
- Gently removes oils and make-up
- No rinsing
- Ophthalmologically tested
For daily cleaning of eyelids and eyelashes
- Use twice daily: morning and evening, or as often as needed.
- Wash hands before use.
- Remove any contact lenses before use.
- Pump a small amount onto a cotton pad (not not press the tube itself). Use pad to remove any gel left on the nozzle.
- With the help of a mirror, close one eye and gently apply the gel to the closed eyelid and eyelash roots.
- Using circular movements, gently rub the eyelids and eyelash roots and continue until all dirt, makeup and other debris have been removed.
- Remove any excess product from the eyelid with a clean cotton pad. No need to rinse.
- Repeat these steps for the other eye.
- For your protection do not use if the seal of box is broken or damaged.
- When first using, gently press the front of the tube for three seconds to push the gel towards the pump.
- Next point the tube downwards and prime the pump by pressing it 3 times.
Purified Water, Poloxamer 188, PEG-90, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide
- For external use only (eyelids & lashes): do not put directly into the eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not store above 77F.
- Discard the tube 8 weeks after first opening.
- To avoid contamination, do not cut the tube.