Refresh Digital PF
About Refresh Digital PF
- Active ingredients: CMC 0.5%, glycerin 1%, polysorbate 80 0.5%
- Preservative Free
- 30x 0.4mL vials
This is a reincarnation of Refresh Optive Advanced PF with updated branding, so far as I can tell. I think it's a smart move on their part to repackage this one and aim it specifically at computer users.
This is a popular drop and you can't argue with success. But if we're talking technical merits, I generally tend to steer people towards the drops with sodium hylaluronate. In the case of Refresh brand, that's Refresh Relieva PF, which is in a preservative-free multi-dose bottle rather than individual vials. Personally, I prefer those bottles over vials for a variety of reasons, but for those who have problems with the PF bottles, this drop and the Mega one are probably the best Refresh brand preservative free options.
Refresh Digital Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops
NEW REFRESH® DIGITAL lubricant eye drops act fast to relieve eye dryness due to digital device use. Both formulas protect tears from evaporating due to incomplete blinking from screen time.
REBOOT. RELIEVE. REFRESH.®
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%, eye lubricant
Glycerin 1%, eye lubricant
Polysorbate 80 0.5%, eye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if tape single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
RETAIN CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; carbomer copolymer type A; castor oil; erythritol; levocarnitine; purified water; and sodium hydroxide.