About LidHygenix Foam
- Removes oil, debris and makeup
- 50mL (1.69 fl oz)
This is a good product for people who want a straightforward but gentle cleanser with no tea tree oil.
LidHygenix was developed by an eye doctor
This gentle, non-irritating solution is specifically formulated for the delicate skin of the eyelids. It is also an effective makeup remover. Used as part of a daily cleansing regimen, LidHygenix will help foster lid health and hygiene.
Eye Health Care
Oil and debris from the glands in the eyelid tend to accumulate on the lid margins and eyelashes, often causing irritation and discomfort.
Itchy, crusty eye sufferers:
It is important to remove oil and debris from the eyelid margin on a daily basis. LidHygenix is an economical and effective technique for lid hygiene.
Eyelid Cleanser Directions
- Wash and clean hands prior to application.
- Remove contact lenses prior to use.
- Apply foam to fingertips and gently scrub eyelashes using a side-to-side motion. Eyes should be closed during cleansing. Alternatively, a sterile pad or washcloth can be used to apply foam.
- Prior to opening your eyes, blot eyelids with a clean dry towel.
- Avoid direct contact of the solution in your eyes.
For external use only. If redness, irritation or allergic symptoms occur, discontinue use immediately and call your eye care professional.
Deionized Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Allantoin, Hexylene Glycol, Citirc Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.