About Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops (PF)
- Active ingredients: polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%, propylene glycol 0.3%
- Choice of 25 or 60 0.7mL vials
Description (by Rebecca)
I added this product to the shop because I have so many customers who use it and it's a convenience to them to be able to get all their supplies at once. I don't have useful personal experience to share as there is something about it that does not agree with my own eyes - the initial, rather persistent sensation of grittiness that I get after instilling them has me blinking constantly for awhile. But different user experiences are simply par for the course with virtually all over-the-counter drops for dry eye. I have a lot of respect for Systane Ultra just because of the many people I know who use it successfully.
Systane Ultra is one of the more viscous drops designed to last longer on the eye. In dry-eye-drop-speak, viscosity also means temporarily blurry vision, so be prepared, but it passes pretty quickly.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
Get the same high-performance dry eye symptom relief of SYSTANE® ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops in a preservative-free formula. Perfect for sensitive eyes. Available in convenient, single-use vials to soothe irritated eyes.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% Lubricant
Propylene Glycol 0.3% Lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Make sure container is intact before use. To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB. Do not pull off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature.
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S., call 1-800-757-9195.