Genteal Tears (36 PF Vials)
About Genteal Tears
- Preservative free
- Active ingredients: HPMC 0.3%, Dextran 70 0.1%
- Box contains 36 0.9mL vials
Description (by Rebecca)
Rebranding of Tears Naturale Free, an old standby for a lot of people.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
Single-use vials provide added convenience while bringing fast, soothing relief and protection against further dry eye irritation to those with sensitive eyes.
- Use as needed throughout the day
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s)
- Discard used vials
- Sensitive Eye Formula: Preservative-free formula is gentle on sensitive eyes.
- Single-Use Convenience: Quick relief from moderate irritation and discomfort caused by dry eye.
- Gentle Protection: Protection against further irritation.
When to Use
- After Excessive Time at the Computer
- When Traveling
- When Outdoors and Exposed to Wind and Sun
- While Reading
How to Use
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Carefully tear off the vial’s cap, being careful not to touch the tip.
- Place one or two fingers on your face about an inch below your eye; gently pull down to create a pocket between your lower eyelid and your eyeball.
- TIP – Either lie down or tilt your head back, and look up at the ceiling. Concentrate on a point on the ceiling, keeping your eye wide open.
- Use your other hand to hold the vial close to your eye (about an inch away). Squeeze lightly to instill one drop inside your lower lid. Be careful not to let the vial touch your eye or eyelashes.
- Gently close your eyes and tilt your head down for a few seconds. Try not to blink, as this can force some of the drop out of your eye before it has had a chance to be absorbed.
- Discard vial after use.
For external use only. Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Do not use if vial is damaged or opened.
Ingredients: Dextran - 70 0.1 %, Hypromellose (0.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, May contain: Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Made in Canada. Make sure container is intact before use. To open, completely twist off tab. Do not pull off. Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Throw away container. Do not reuse.