ZocuWipe Eyelid Cleanser & Moisturizer
- Gentle eyelid cleansing and moisturizing wipes
- Contains activated okra complex
- No rinsing needed
- Box of 30 individually wrapped wipes
This is an interesting product line, one I've been aware of for a few years (I'd come across them at the medical conferences) but never really engaged with till recently.
If you're a lid wipe connoisseur, I'd say the wipe itself is kind of middle-of-the road. That is, it's bigger than some, and smaller than others, softer than some, not as soft as others. It's certainly not large - it comes folded in quarters and opens to about 2.5" x 3". I found the material gentler on my lids than how I expected from how it felt between my fingers. Full disclosure: I'm very picky about wipe materials and dislike most. My personal favorite is the slimy type in the jar (see I-Lid 'n Lash brand). But this one was fine on my lids - it doesn't bother me like some of the more 'papery' types.
The aftermath of this wipe is different from most types that I've used. It does not need to be rinsed. But for me, it has a kind of different feel for quite a few minutes after using it, like I'm much more aware of my skin... almost, but not quite, a 'cooling' sensation such as you get with menthol, but not harsh in any way. Just different. I think for a lot of people it would just basically feel like "it's doing something". Later on, my lids feel moister than before.
Ingredient alert: Phenoxyethanol
Okra Limited, founded by Dr. Peter Pham and the distributor for Zocular® products, is the first and only company to pioneer the use of a refined extract of Abelmoschus esculentus (aka Hibiscus esculentus), commonly known as okra, for your eyes and face in its products. Our proprietary okra-based formulation gives Zocular products their distinctive premium quality and effectiveness.
Zocular products contain our unique okra-infused Zocusome micelles that gently lift and clear the oil, debris, and residue on your eyelid margins to make your eyes and skin appear more natural and healthy.
Get immediate and long-lasting results with ZocuWipe™ . Contains our patent-pending Zokrex platform with activated okra complex. The power of okra is now in the palm of your hands. Convenient single-use pad that requires no rinsing.
Instructions for use
- Open package and unfold ZocuWipe towelette into a rectangle. Wrap towelette over fingers. Remove any makeup, mascara, or moisturizer around eyes prior to applying ZocuWipe. Ocuse ZocuWipe in the morning.
- Gently close eyelids and lightly scrub along the eyelash line using horizontal motion for 10-15 seconds until tiny white foam bodies called Zocusomes form. Avoid direct eye contact.
- Flip ZocuWipe towelette to the other side and repeat similar steps for the other eye. Use a fresh, new ZocuWipe if Zocusomes do not form.
- Do not rinse after applying ZocuWipe. Follow routine skin regimen after applying ZocuWipe.
Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus (Okra), Caffeine, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.