About 3M Nexcare Opticlude (child sized)
- Breathable bandage with absorbent pad
- Latex free
- Available in two sizes: junior (2.5" x 1.8"), regular (2.25" x 3.25")
- Box of 20 bandages
This is an eye patch or bandage people sometimes use, either on its own or with a bit of gauze to hold the lid down. Make sure to check with your eye doctor about whether this is a suitable product for you.
Both sizes are VERY SMALL. The regular one might be suitable for an adult with small orbits, but please check the measurements!
From 3M site, for junior size:
- For treatment of common childhood eye conditions such as lazy eyes, squints & cross eyes
- Worn over the preferred eye, the patch encourages the weaker eye to function
- Breathable, latex free
- Easily applied & removed with minimal skin irritation
- Central, absorbent pad reduces stickiness from eye secretions