Optase TTO Eyelid Cleansing Gel
About Optase TTO Eyelid Cleansing Gel
- Preservative free
- Contains tea tree oil and sodium hyaluronate
- 2 months' supply
- 50mL pump
There are so many different formats of lid cleansers for blepharitis/MGD these days - it's getting quite interesting. Gels are the probably the least-known category. This particular gel is a bit different from others I've tried - a bit more tacky, compared to others that seemed very dilute and ready to evaporate. It has to be rinsed afterwards (one of the reasons that it's not necessarily for me... I go after the least-hassle products). But it feels very nice, and I felt like the tea tree oil was enough-but-not-too-much, and it did not feel drying.
This is part of a 'family', by the way, of Optase products - they have quite a nice tea tree lid wipe, plus an excellent eye drop and a dry eye spray.
A gentle and preservative free, Tea Tree Oil (TTO) based lid wipe for daily eye lid hygiene. Unique formulation to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturize. Good eyelid and eyelash hygiene is recommended by Eye Care Professionals as part of the management of dry eye, blepharitis, acne rosacea, or seborrheic dermatitis.
Optase TTO Eye Lid Cleansing Gel gently removes impurities, dirt, debris and make-up from the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
Enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-vitamin B5, it moisturizes, soothes and purifies the eye lid and leaves the eyes feeling fresh and clean. Suitable for sensitive eyes.
How to use
Use daily, by applying morning and evening following these steps:
- Place the gel on clean fingertips
- Close the eyes and gently clean and massage eyelids and eyelashes with gel
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not apply directly into the eye
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, irritation or any other adverse reaction and consult your Eye Care Specialist
- For children, consult an Eye Care Specialist before use
- Store at room temperature
Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyacrylate-33, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xylitylglucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Anhydroxylitol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-2, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.