Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Cleansing Oil by WeLoveEyes
This product is temporarily unavailable due to a manufacturer backorder. It is next expected in stock in mid to late February.
About Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Cleansing Oil by WeLoveEyes
- Formulated for blepharitis and dry eye patients
- High concentration of tea tree oil
- Removes makeup and controls demodex
- 1 oz bottle (30mL)
Description (by Rebecca)
Added late October 2017. I don't have personal experience with this yet (I don't wear eye makeup regularly). But I've heard rave reviews of this product line, which I first heard of from my optometrist in Seattle who loves them. I will update this when I've had more feedback and I am having others on the team try it too.
I have to say, I love websites that don't make it super difficult to reach the ingredients list. This company has it readily accessible.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
For dry eye and eyelid symptoms, xo.
- You've been diagnosed with "blepharitis" by an eye doctor.
- Itchy eyelids, especially if worse in the morning (think: demodex).
- Feeling like there is something in your eyes.
- Bumps on the eyelid margins.
- History of styes.
- Do not use if you have eyelash extensions installed.
- cruelty free
- sulfate free
- paraben free
- formaldehyde free
- no fake fragrances
INGREDIENTS. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.