About Blink Tears PF Lubricating Eye Drops
- Preservative free
- Contains sodium hyaluronate
- Active Ingredient: Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Box of 25 0.4mL single use vials
Blink Tears was one of the earliest sodium hyaluronate drops in the US. As with all such drops, the hyaluronate is listed in the inactive ingredients, which makes things slightly confusing! The active ingredient is polyethylene glycol, which is a common active in several artificial tears, such as Systane.
I have never used Blink Tears as my main drop, personally, though I’ve always liked this brand’s lens wetting drop. But Blink has been popular for a long time, because they were one of the earlier brands that started using sodium hyaluronate.
The vial size is small like so many others (0.4mL). The largest option for hyaluronate drops is Systane Hydration, at a generous 0.7mL per vial.
Blink Tears Lubricating Eye Drops. Relief with every blink.
Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief.
- Preservative free for sensitive eyes
- Restores your tear film each time you blink
- Clinically shown to improve tear film stability
If you experience dry, itchy, burning or even water eyes, you may have dry eye symptoms.
Blink Tears lubricating formula will give you:
- Immediate comfort
- Longer-lasting relief
- Less blur than other drops
- Sharper vision
Active Ingredient: Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.25%
Purpose: Eye Lubricant
For temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of vial to any surface.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Do not use if carton or unit dose vial is broken or damaged.
- Do not reuse. Once vial is opened, discard.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Install 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eyecare professional.
- Store at room temperature
- Retain this carton for future reference
Boric acid; Calcium Chloride; Magnesium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Borate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hyaluronate