About Blephadex Eyelid Wipes
- Cleanses and soothes
- 30 individually packaged wipes
- Contains tea tree oil and coconut oil
Description (by Rebecca)
So many choices these days. There's an awful lot of products to sort through. Be sure to use our ingredient guide - it also compares the packaging types and sizes.
Anyway, as individually packaged wipes goes, there are not too many that suit me personally. But this is definitely one of them, and here's why:
- They are generously sized
- They are very soft (I find some wipes too rough for my lids)
- The TTO in this one is gentle and not in the least irritating for my eyes, though interestingly, I felt exactly the opposite about the companion product (Blephadex foam).
The only other TTO lid wipe that I like is the i-Lid n Lash one - though those ones are small and very slimy (leaving much more residue on the eyelids). And while the i-Lid n Lash packaging is much less wasteful than these individually packaged types, they can sometimes be hard to fish out of the bottom of the jar when you're getting low. So, as of right now, the jury's out as to whether I go back to those after finishing my box of Blephadex.
My only pet peeve with this product is the highly reflective retro packaging. Can't read a darned thing.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
Millions of Americans suffer from itchy, scratchy, burning eyes. Lid hygiene is an often overlooked aspect of people’s daily routine. Cleaner lids are easier with Blephadex wipes with their patented blend of tea tree and coconut oils. This soothing combination makes it simple to cleanse and massage your eyelids. Blephadex wipes can help clean, soothe, and moisturize the eyelids.
- Wash hands before each use
- Close eye and gently cleanse eyelids using side-to-side strokes
- Use one every day
- Do not use directly in the eye.
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your eye care professional.
- For external use only
- Remove contact lenses prior to use
- Avoid touching the eye directly
Water (aqua), glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, lelaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, sodium laurolyl methyl isethionate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium phytate