OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Foaming Eyelid Cleanser
About OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Foaming Eyelid Cleanser
- Extra strength cleanser with anti-bacterial properties
- 50mL (1.68 fl oz) bottle
- Rinse or leave on
- Available in both foam and pre-moistened pad form (see link below)
Description (by Rebecca)
As the name suggests, this is a lid scrub product with a 'booster shot" of anti-bacterial action. When ordinary lid cleansing isn't enough, you want to be looking at the ones with a little more kick. Preferences and tolerances for the various lid scrub products varies a lot, and as with all other things dry eye, your mileage may vary. Preferences vary between the pads and the foam, too - this one is available both ways.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS is an extra strength leave-on eyelid cleanser that effectively relieves irritation by removing oil, debris, pollen and other contaminants.
- Clinically proven mild formula
- Removes contaminants
- Cleans, soothes, and moisturizes
- Ideal for use in the shower
- Economical formula
- Instant foaming liquid that generates a pre-lathered foam immediately upon depressing the control tip pump
Modified Ringer’s Solution, POE-80 Sorbitan Monolaurate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Decyl Polyglucoside, 1, 2- Hexanediol and 1,2 Octanediol, Cocamphodiacetate Disodium, d-Panthenol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
What is OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Foaming Eyelid Cleanser used for?
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub Plus foam is used for by those who need a little more boost beyond ordinary lid hygiene products, for example with chronic but mild to moderate blepharitis, where some anti-bacterial action is needed. If you have blepharitis/meibomian gland dysfunction, consult your doctor about whether you can benefit from a lid hygiene product and if so which specific product they recommend. There are many products available, most over the counter but some by prescription only.
Instructions for use
- Pump desired amount of foam onto a lint-free cloth, pad or fingertip.
- Close eyelid and gently cleanse lid using side-to-side strokes. Do not touch eye directly.
- Repeat for other lid. Leave on for best results. No rinsing necessary.