Do you ship to my country?We ship most things to most countries. There are certain exceptions.
- Eye Eco products (e.g. Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz and Eyeseals kits, as well as accessories and foaming cleansers) cannot be shipped to the following locations: Europe, Canada, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa. Europeans, please contact prolens.ch. All others, please contact the manufacturer (eyeeco.com) for a distributor referral.
- Contact lens solutions (e.g. Purilens, Lobob, ClearCare, etc) cannot be shipped anywhere outside the US.
- If you place an order for something that we cannot ship to your country, we will cancel and refund your order promptly. At present our software is not able to prevent those orders from being placed, and we are working on a solution to that.
Who pays customs duties and when?
- YOU DO, at the time you receive the package. We cannot estimate or prepay any import duties for you. If you order anything over about $15, chances are you will be charged import duty before you can receive your package. Find out more from your local post office BEFORE you purchase, please.
- BROKERAGE FEES (DHL): For DHL shipments to Canada, DHL will charge you 10.50 in brokerage fees. For brokerage fees to other countries please contact DHL for details.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We use Fedex. We can use DHL on request. We have temporarily discontinued USPS (except by request) due to COVID-19 delays.
- Use the shipping calculator in the cart, and email or call with questions.
What about Canada?
We can ship most products to Canada (exception: Eye Eco products) but there are shipping charges and customs duties to deal with. We are always happy to try to help you find a Canadian source for a product.
Some popular product sources in Canada:
Purilens Plus Saline: Go to amazon.ca and search on Purilens, and look for the supplier called The Lifestyle Company (they are the manufacturer).
Eye Eco (Tranquileyes, Onyix/Quartz, EyeSeals): eye-revive.ca is the current distributor.
UK customers, special notes for you.
If you're looking for local sources, here are a couple of possibilities. Please let us know others so we can share them!
Ordering rice baggies?
Japan does not permit the import of rice.
Some countries will consider rice baggies a food product (I think that happened to an Australian customer once).
We are happy to re-label this product as a warm eye compress for customs purposes if necessary. Just let us know.