Do you ship to my country?We ship most things to most countries. There are certain exceptions.
- Mexico: We do not ship any products to Mexico currently. Our apologies for any inconvenience, but we've been experiencing problems with excessive fees being levied locally for receipt of goods.
- Eye Eco products (e.g. Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz and Eyeseals kits, as well as accessories and foaming cleansers) cannot be shipped to the following locations: Europe, Canada, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa. Please contact the manufacturer (eyeeco.com) for a distributor referral.
- Contact lens solutions (e.g. Purilens, Lobob, ClearCare, etc) cannot be shipped ANYWHERE outside the US.
- If you place an order for something that we cannot ship to your country, we will cancel and refund your order promptly.
Who pays customs duties and when?
- YOU DO, at the time you receive the package. We cannot estimate or prepay any import duties for you. If you order anything over about $15, chances are you will be charged import duty before you can receive your package. Find out more from your local post office BEFORE you purchase, please.
- BROKERAGE FEES (DHL): For DHL shipments to Canada, DHL will charge you 10.50 in brokerage fees. For brokerage fees to other countries please contact DHL for details.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We use USPS and DHL.
- Use the shipping calculator in the cart, and all with questions.
- USPS First Class International = Cheapest, but slow.
- Canada, Europe and Australia: USPS First Class is your cheapest option and we have found them to be reliable.
- ALL OTHER LOCATIONS, please choose use DHL. USPS First Class is NOT guaranteed, and we have no recourse if your package is not delivered.
- Fastest is DHL Worldwide and the pricing isn't that bad considering.
What about Canada?
We can ship most products to Canada (exception: Eye Eco products) but there are shipping charges and customs duties to deal with. We are always happy to try to help you find a Canadian source for a product.
Some popular product sources in Canada:
Purilens Plus Saline: Go to amazon.ca and search on Purilens, and look for the supplier called The Lifestyle Company (they are the manufacturer).
Eye Eco (Tranquileyes, Onyix/Quartz, EyeSeals): eye-revive.ca is the current distributor.
UK customers, special notes for you.
If you're looking for local sources, here are a couple of possibilities. Please let us know others so we can share them!
Ordering rice baggies?
Japan does not permit the import of rice.
Some countries will consider rice baggies a food product (I think that happened to an Australian customer once).
We are happy to re-label this product as a warm eye compress for customs purposes if necessary. Just let us know.