Do you ship to my country?
- Yes BUT!!! Certain products cannot be shipped to certain countries.
- Eye Eco products (e.g. Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz and Eyeseals kits, as well as accessories and foaming cleansers) cannot be shipped to the following locations: Europe, Canada, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa. Please contact the manufacturer (eyeeco.com) for a distributor referral.
- Contact lens solutions (e.g. Purilens, Lobob, ClearCare, etc) cannot be shipped ANYWHERE outside the US.
- If you place an order for something that we cannot ship to your country, we will cancel and refund your order promptly.
Who pays customs duties and when?
- YOU DO, at the time you receive the package. We cannot estimate or prepay any import duties for you. If you order anything over about $15, chances are you will be charged import duty before you can receive your package. Find out more from your local post office BEFORE you purchase, please.
- BROKERAGE FEES (DHL): For DHL shipments to Canada, DHL will charge you 10.50 in brokerage fees. For brokerage fees to other countries please contact DHL for details.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We use USPS and DHL.
- Use the shipping calculator in the cart, and all with questions.
- USPS First Class International = Cheapest, but slow.
- Canada, Europe and Australia: USPS First Class is your cheapest option and we have found them to be reliable.
- ALL OTHER LOCATIONS, please choose use DHL. USPS First Class is NOT guaranteed, and we have no recourse if your package is not delivered.
- Fastest is DHL Worldwide and the pricing isn't that bad considering.
What about Canada?
We can ship anything you want to Canada, but there's shipping charges and customs duties to deal with. Most of our Canadian customers use First Class International shipping. If you're getting something heavy, DHL is probably cheaper than USPS Priority or Express. We are always happy to try to help you find a Canadian source for a product.
Try Dry eyes store - this is an excellent, patient-run business and multi-lingual to boot: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian. They stock a wide range of products including dry eye glasses and lid scrub products.
Purilens Plus Saline: Go to amazon.ca and search on Purilens, and look for the supplier called The Lifestyle Company (they are the manufacturer).
Eye Eco (Tranquileyes, Onyix/Quartz, EyeSeals): eye-revive.ca is the current distributor.
UK customers, special notes for you.
If you're looking for local sources, here are a couple of possibilities. Please let us know others so we can share them!
Ordering rice baggies?
Japan does not permit the import of rice.
Some countries will consider rice baggies a food product (I think that happened to an Australian customer once).
We are happy to re-label this product as a warm eye compress for customs purposes if necessary. Just let us know.