What countries we ship to (or not)
- We ship most things everywhere, but certain products cannot be shipped to certain countries. If you place an order for something that we cannot ship to you, we will refund you right away and, where possible, let you know how to order from a local supplier.
- Eye Eco products (e.g. Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz and Eyeseals kits, as well as accessories and foaming cleansers) cannot be shipped to the following locations: Europe, Canada, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa
- Contact lens solutions (e.g. Purilens, Lobob, ClearCare, etc) cannot be shipped outside the US.
Customs duties and other charges
- DUTIES: If you order anything over about $15, chances are you will be charged import duty before you can receive your package. We cannot estimate or prepay this for you. Find out more from your local post office BEFORE you purchase, please.
- BROKERAGE FEES (DHL): For DSHL shipments to Canada, DHL will charge you 10.50 in brokerage fees. For brokerage fees to other countries please contact DHL for details.
Shipping methods and costs
- We use USPS and DHL.
- Use the shipping calculator in the cart, and all with questions.
- USPS First Class International = Cheapest, but slow.
- Canada, Europe and Australia: USPS First Class is your cheapest option and we have found them to be reliable.
- ALL OTHER LOCATIONS, please choose use DHL. USPS First Class is NOT guaranteed, and we have no recourse if your package is not delivered.
- Fastest is DHL Worldwide and the pricing isn't that bad considering.
Eye Eco products
We cannot ship Eye Eco products (Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz, Eyeseals, etc) to the following places:
- Europe, Canada, Dominican Republic, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa
Please visit eyeeco.com and contact their customer service to be referred to the appropriate distributor for these products.
We can ship anything you want to Canada, but there's shipping charges and customs duties to deal with. Most of our Canadian customers use First Class International shipping. If you're getting something heavy, put a note on your order and we'll try and use a flat rate priority mail box. We are always happy to try to help you find a Canadian source for a product.
Try Dry eyes store - this is an excellent, patient-run business and multi-lingual to boot: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian. They stock a wide range of products including dry eye glasses and lid scrub products.
Purilens Plus Saline: Go to amazon.ca and search on Purilens, and look for the supplier called The Lifestyle Company (they are the manufacturer).
Eye Eco (Tranquileyes, Onyix/Quartz, EyeSeals): eye-revive.ca is the current distributor.
UK customers, special notes for you.
If you're looking for local sources, here are a couple of possibilities. Please let us know others so we can share them!
Mexico recently changed their import laws about contact lens supplies. It's pretty horrific - you have to get special documentation from the ministry of health. Please find out before purchasing!
Ordering rice baggies?
Japan does not permit the import of rice.
Some countries will consider rice baggies a food product (I think that happened to an Australian customer once).
We are happy to re-label this product as a warm eye compress for customs purposes if necessary. Just let us know.