FAQ: Returns, exchanges, warranty support
Error in order, or goods arrive damaged?
Please open your package immediately upon arrival, and if there is any problem, make sure to let us know immediately so that we can replace it. If we need the original back, we will provide postage or reimburse you. We are happy to take responsibility for order errors but to do so, we must be notified within 15 days of receipt of your order.
Some items are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Anything that isn't, we look after ourselves. Let us know if there is a problem with any product purchased from us and we'll let you know what we can do or what the manufacturer can do for you and how to get in touch with them.
Didn't fit? Didn't like it? Didn't "work"?
Here's everything you need to know about returning items that did not work out for you. Tips:
- Please consult your doctor before rather than after your purchase.
- Please purchase only what you can afford. With the exception of night moisture goggles (we encourage trial and error with those, and fortunately we have excellent manufacturer support for returns) we can't afford to take returns of items that will have to be discarded.
1. Is your product eligible for return?
- New OR used Eye Eco kits: Tranquileyes, Onyix, Quartz, EyeSeals or EyeCloud.
- New dry eye glasses in perfect condition (i.e. try them on, but don't wear them for a week).
- Any other product so long as it is in unopened, sealed packaging.
- Liquids, once opened: Drops, gels, ointments, salines, cleaning solutions, lid scrubs, etc.
- Dry eye glasses that are used, soiled, scratched or have makeup on the shield
- Used items of any kind except as noted under "Yes".
2. How long do I have?
30 days from date of purchase.
3. What's the procedure?
- Please call or email with your order details, what you wish to return and why.
- Return labels: US customers - we will provide an RMA and return label. The cost of this label will be deducted from your refund or credit and we will use the cheapest shipping method available. Customers outside of US will need to arrange return shipping on their own.
- Make sure to include all parts and packaging. Incomplete returns will receive a partial refund at our discretion, because we cannot get manufacturer credit for them.
- Pack it securely.
- Ziena, 7Eye and WileyX eyewear must be returned in new condition. Used or soiled eyewear will receive a partial refund only, depending on condition. Please do not send us modified or damaged glasses as we cannot refund them.