About Optase Cooling mask
- Contains "HydroCool" beads
- Adjustable strap
- 10 minutes of cooling therapy
The Optase cooling mask is a low-tech but handy way to do cold therapy. It's a simple bead-filled mask with an adjustable velcro strap. It's medium weight, conforms reasonably well on the eyes and has a strap to keep it in place.
I like the fact that it has a sort of velvety material on the reverse side - seems like a trivial thing but somehow I prefer handling something that isn't *entirely* plastic on all sides.
If you have latex allergy please note that the strap contains latex.
Reusable cooling mask to relieve Dry Eye symptoms such as itchy, red, watery eyes as well as puffy or inflamed eyes and eyelids.
The Optase Cooling Mask is safe, effective and convenient:
- Easy to use
- Washable and reusable
- Soft and comfortable to wear
Directions for use
Place the Optase Cooling Mask in a sealed plastic bag and place in the freezer for one hour.
Position the Optase Cooling Mask around the head and close eyes for 10 minutes adjusting the strap for comfort.
Do not wear the Optase Cooling Mask for longer than 20 minutes
Glycerin, Sodium Chloride and water
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt. Hand wash only in cooled boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours until it is completely dry before next use.
For external use only
- Do not use for purposes other than intended
- Do not share your Optase Cooling Mask
- Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds
- Do not ingest contents
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen
- Inspect your Optase Cooling Mask and discard it if damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
- The head straps in this product contain latex
- Store at room temperateure.
See instruction leaflet inside for further information.