Please feel free to contact us if we can be helpful in any special circumstances.
Shopping for someone else?
Please contact us if we can be helpful to you on someone else's behalf, for example:
- Are you a caregiver for someone with dry eye disease, and wondering how to figure out what to get for them?
- Do you have a loved one with dry eye who is in residential care, and need advice about the most appropriate items to purchase for them?
The out of pocket costs borne by dry eye patients tend to be quite high. Many treatments are not covered by insurance. Costs for over-the-counter lubricant drops, gels, ointments, lid hygiene products, etc. mount quickly. This is a particular hardship for those who are low income, on fixed incomes, or unemployed. Here are some ways we like to help:
- Advice on low cost product alternative
- Notifications about any upcoming discounts
- "Freebies" - anything returned that could be re-used, we like to recycle, as well as products that arrive from the manufacturer intact but with outer packaging damaged. Keep an eye on this category, when we add things they disappear quickly.
- Special help: Don't hesitate to speak up if we can help by giving special discounts if your circumstances are exceptional.