Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress - Single Eye
About Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress - Single Eye
- Treats one eye at a time
Heat in microwave
Contents: 1 single eye moist heat eye compress
A single eye compress can be super handy to have around, whether you've got a stye and therefore only need heat on one eye, or you need heat on both eyes but begrudge the loss of time having both eyes covered that long.
Please refer to the regular Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress for more notes.
BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress - Single
Provides Fast Acting Relief from Painful Stye
A clinically proven and natural way to treat stye. Provides soothing relief and speeds the healing process.
When microwaved for 15-20 seconds and applied over the closed eye for 5 to 10 minutes. The moist heat helps draw out the stye while helping to relieve painful symptoms such as burning, itching and stinging.
- Safe for frequent use
- Self-hydrating – no need to add water
Also useful for treatment of blepharitis, chalazions and other eye irritations. [DRY EYE SHOP NOTE: We do not make medical claims for this product. Consult your eye care provider.]
Use of a warm compress is a doctor recommended, with the “Bruder Mask” treatment is now convenient, fast acting and effective.
Care And Instructions:
- Microwave for 15 - 20 seconds. To increase heat, microwave in additional 5 second increments. DO NOT EXCEED 25 seconds.
- Always touch test before placing over eye. If the compress feels too hot, remove immediately and wait 1-2 minutes before reapplying.
- Apply for 5-10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half.
- Wait 2 hours after use. HAND WASH ONLY in COLD water with a mild detergent.
- Air dry for at least 24 hours before use.
- Wash if exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease or food.
- If using daily, consider replacing after 6 months.
- When microwaving, remove all shelves or trays. The rotating trAy may remain.
- To keep the compress clean, place it on a dinner plate on the rotating tray.
- After treatment, you may experience some blurring in your vision. Your tear glands are releasing beneficial fluids. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
- Compress should NOT be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.