About Systane Complete Multi-dose Preservative-free
- Preservative-free multi-dose bottle
- Active ingredient: propylene glycol
- Also contains mineral oil and phospholipids
- Nano-droplet technology
- 10mL (0.34 fl oz) preservative-free multi-dose bottle
April, 2022 -
At last! Been waiting for this PF version for years - first when Systane Balance came out, then when its 'sibling' Systane Complete was released. Till now they have only ever been available in bottles with preservatives. We've generally avoided stocking any eye drops with preservatives wherever possible so we're really happy to finally be able to offer this product.
Where Systane Complete fits in to the artificial tear universe: It's considered a lipid drop, so kinda-sorta in the same category with Retaine MGD, and from the beginning this family of drops was touted heavily for people with MGD (the most common form of dry eye).
Personally, I am not the world's hugest fan of lipid eye drops (I prefer sodium hyaluronate drops) but I know that for many people, lipid-containing drops seem to be a very important tool. As always in our dry eye world, it's all about nuance and individual experience!
Fast hydration and tear evaporation protection
Introducing our most advanced dry eye solution with 8 hours of symptom relief now in a preservative-free formula ideal for sensitive eyes.
Nano-droplet technology features the rapid delivery of this soothing drop over the entire eye surface—resulting in better coverage vs SYSTANE® BALANCE. It provides fast hydration, evaporation protection and long-lasting relief.
Polyethylene Glycol 0.6%
For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy [NOTE: We believe this is an error in the labeling. It is normal for this product to be milky in appearance.]
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
Directions for using this bottle:
- Hold the bottle just below the cap and twist the cap to open.
- BEFORE FIRST USE, hold the bottle upside down and dispense one drop of product to discard.
- Shake the bottle downward to remove residual product (see picture on box)
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink
- After use, shake the bottle downward to remove residual product that may be left on the tip (see picture on box).
- Replace cap after use.
Store at room temperature
Boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH