Tea Tree Eye Makeup Remover Oil by WeLoveEyes
About Tea Tree Eye Makeup Remover Oil by WeLoveEyes
- Removes waterproof mascara
- Not compatible with eyelash extensions
- 30mL bottle
Description (by Rebecca)
Added late October 2017. I don't have personal experience with this yet (I don't wear eye makeup regularly). But I've heard rave reviews of this product line, which I first heard of from my optometrist in Seattle who loves them. I will update this when I've had more feedback and I am having others on the team try it too.
I have to say, I love websites that don't make it super difficult to reach the ingredients list. This company has it readily accessible.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
It's only a walk of shame because you didn't remove your eye makeup, xo
Sleeping in your eye makeup is a dirty habit and also a common source of eyelid inflammation. Use our gentle, all natural Tea Tree Eye Makeup Remover Oil to remove stubborn eyeliner & mascara. Even the waterproof stuff, xo.
- Safely removing eye makeup without the use of chemicals.
- Waterproof mascara.
- More comfortable contact lens wear.
- Do not use if you have eyelash extensions installed.
- cruelty free
- sulfate free
- paraben free
- formaldehyde free
- no fake fragrances
INGREDIENTS. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
SUGGESTED USE. For external use only. Wash hands. Remove contact lenses prior to use. Place 2-5 drops on a cotton pad. With eyes closed, gently press onto eyelid & eyelash area allowing makeup to dissolve. Repeat these steps on the other eye. Use nightly. For best results, finish with We Love Eyes Eyelid & Eyelash Foaming Cleanser.
- Use 2 drops on a q-tip to remove buried eyeliner.
- Wearing a ton of waterproof mascara? Put several drops on clean fingertips & massage the mascara away!
- Vision get blurry? Try using less & make sure to follow up with our foaming cleanser.