VibrantVue Scleral Saline Sample Pack
About VibrantVue Scleral Saline Sample Pack
- Preservative-free single use vials
- FDA cleared for scleral lens use
- Sample pack of six 5mL vials
VibrantVue is an unbuffered saline in long skinny clear twist-off single use vials. This sample pack is a great way to figure out whether it will work for you without committing to a whole box.
One thing I like about VibrantVue is their excellent handling and care insert. A common complaint in the scleral lens patient world is not receiving complete written instructions from one's lens provider. VibrantVue's insert covers lots of helpful tips about lens handling and care, insertion and removal techniques, general eye care tips, Hydra-PEG lens care information, and even the names of alternative scleral filling solutions (which provides excellent context for new users).
As with all scleral filling solutions, consult your lens provider for their recommended solution(s).
Sterile, preservative-free unbuffered 0.9% saline solution.
Use to rinse your scleral contact lenses prior to insertion and as an insertion fill solution for large diameter (scleral) rigid gas permeable lenses.
Directions for use
Twist off the plastic cap to open VibrantVue Scleral Saline. Discard the cap and follow these directions:
- Always wash and dry your hands before handling lenses.
- Always handle the same lens first, the right or left, in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Following proper lens disinfection, rinse both sides of the lens and fill back surface (bowl) before insertion.
- Discard single use vial after each use. DO NOT REUSE.
Refer to package insert for complete instructions.
Sterile, preservative-free, unbuffered 0.9% saline solution. pH: Between 5.1 and 5.6