PrimaCare Disposable Penlight
About the Primacare Disposable Penlight
- Helpful for checking for bubbles underneath a lens
- Pocket clip activates light
- 5" x 1/2"
I added these to the shop because we've heard from many scleral lens users who find them handy for checking for bubbles. They're manufactured and sold for eye doctors, so they have a pupil gauge, but they're a practical tool for some of us as well.
I find it somewhat annoying that they call them disposable. I supposed it's a euphemism for "cheap, so don't expect it to last for years", but it's not like they are single use.
They'll Keep On Working, You Won't Believe They're Disposable
These penlights will keep working for months or even years, you'll find it hard to believe that they're disposable. The high quality molded plastic body also gives these penlights that premium penlight feel.
More For Less
Primacare DL-9223 Disposable Diagnostic Penlights are simply the most affordable high quality disposable penlights out there. These penlight pack will make sure that you always have a penlight handy, anywhere in the office or everywhere you go.
Helps You Get Accurate Readings
A very handy pupil size chart/guage printed directly on the penlight body will help you easily measure your patients pupil size as you examine their eyes. The measurement chart ranges from 3 to 4 millimeters.
- Disposable penlight with sealed concentric beam and pinpoint lens to illuminate the eyes, ears, and throat
- Dual-function pocket clip for portability and for activating the pen light
- Pupil gauge printed on the body of the penlight for determining pupil size
- LED penlight Measures 5" in length and 1/2" in diameter
- Pack of six nursing penlights, great for nurses, doctors, emts, and all types of medical personnel