Refresh Relieva for Contacts
About Refresh Relieva for Contacts
- Active ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%, glycerin 0.9%
- Contains sodium hyaluronate
- Contains preservative (click here for preservative-free version)
- For use with soft and RGP lenses (this includes scleral lenses)
- 8mL (.27 fl oz) bottle
Description (by Rebecca)
This is the contact lens version of Allergan's latest lubricant eyedrop. Some scleral lens users are using it over their lens, but please remember not to put this IN the lens since it contains a preservative.
For a preservative-free lubricant of the same time, please see Refresh Relieva Preservative Free.
Refresh Relieva for Contacts is used to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas-permeable lenses and to cushion lenses prior to application.
- Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%) Eye Lubricant
- Glycerin (0.9%) Eye Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Blink several times. You may keep your contacts in upon application.
If used for dryness and discomfort associated with LASIK, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythitrol; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; PURITE (stabilized oxycholoro complex 0.01%); sodium borate decahydrate; sodium citrate dihydrate; and sodium hyaluronate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH. This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerasol, and no other mercury containing products.