About Refresh Relieva
- Active ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5% and glycerin 0.9%
- Contains sodium hyaluronate
- 10mL (.33 fl oz) multi-dose bottle
Description (by Rebecca)
This is Allergan's latest lubricant drop. It was first released as Refresh Repair, then rebranded soon after as Refresh Relieva.
It marks a couple of milestones: it's the first drop with sodium hyaluronate from one of the major ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, and it's the first preservative-free multi-dose bottles from ditto. I'm looking forward to more of both. I had heard good things in our groups about Refresh Repair, so please let us know what you think! Some scleral lens users have been trying this (with their doctor's permission, since it's an off-label use) in their scleral lenses.
Refresh Relieva Preservative Free is specially formulated to provide temporary relief from burning and discomfort due to eye dryness.
Refresh Relieva Preservative Free lubricates and protects from eye dryness associated with LASIK.
The preservative-free formula comes in a patented, multi dose bottle with a double lockout system that keeps drops sterile.
Trust your eyes to Refresh. The brand with over 30 years of experience.
- Active Ingredients Purpose
- Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%) Eye Lubricant
- Glycerin (0.9%) Eye Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
If used for dryness and discomfort associated with LASIK, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythitrol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium borate decahydrate; sodium citrate dihydrate; and sodium hyaluronate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
1.800.678.1605, M-F 6 AM - 4:30 PM Pacific Time