About McKesson Dental Bib
- 2-ply tissue
- Polyethylene film backing
- 13-1/2 X 18 Inch
- Pack of 5 or 20
Suggested use: Scleral lens handling workspace
For years, Cindy had been telling me how handy dental bibs are for this purpose, and I kept meaning to try and find a source and buy some. Well, I finally stopped procrastinating and did it.
I really like these. Beats paper towels, since they've got the poly backing. And I feel like there's enough texture to the surface that lenses won't bounce like they do on a counter-top (though terry towels are really the ultimate for preventing loss from lenses bouncing).
We're starting with selling little packs for work and travel, and if there's enough interest we'll stock bulk packages as well.
- McKesson Dental Bib
- Tissue material comprised of two layers of economy tissue bonded into one layer for softness
- Featured polyethylene-film backing added to the 2-ply tissue construction for maximized fluid protection
- Ideal for solution to provide basic patient protection during routine check-ups, consultations, cleanings, and minor procedures
- Used primarily in dental practices
- 13.5 in x 18 in (34.3 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex