About the Eyelid Margin Scrub Brush
- Promote meibomian gland health
- Scrub away eyelid margin 'caps'
This is a tool for the dedicated MGD junkie. If you try this out, I would recommend hitting your eye doctor up for some supervised practice. It's like a very tiny, very stuff toothbrush for your eyelids margins. That should be interpreted to mean that you'd better be pretty dextrous and you should expect it to not feel good.
Have dirty eyelids? Brush them, xo
Do you have bumps on your eyelid margins? Demodex collarettes? Use this incredibly handy brush to gently scrub them away in seconds. Pair with your favorite WLE oil or spray.
Key features & benefits
- Provides precise product placement
- Targets and removes debris from eyelid margin
- Precisely scrubs away “caps” that can form on eyelid margins
- Promotes meibomian gland health
- Reduces waste of cotton pads & swabs
Apply 1 drop of We Love Eyes Tea Tree Cleansing Oil on clean bristles and gently scrub all 4 eyelids or as directed by your eye care professional. Avoid contact with the inside of the eyes. Please consult your eye care professional before use. Much like a mascara wand, improper use can cause eye injury.
Keep brush clean with We Love Eyes Tea Tree Eyelid & Eyelash Foaming Cleanser, rinse thoroughly with water, dry with a clean towel, and leave to air dry after each use. Replace 1-3 months depending on use.