Ivizia Eyelid Cleansing Wipes
About Ivizia Eyelid Cleaning Wipes
- For sensitive lids
- No rinsing needed
- 20 individually packaged wipes
I'm really pleased these Ivizia lid care products are now on the US market. Most eyelid care products (other than Ocusoft brand) now seem to be either tea tree oil based or hypochlorous acid, and while both of those have a very important place in lid care, the options for other types are relatively limited.
Anyway, for these specific pads: I found the little envelopes somewhat harder to open than other brands at first, but I'm used to them now. These pads are medium sized (like about 3"x5"), and thin, but very soft - much more so than Ocusoft pre-moistened pads. I used them at home every day for about a week and liked them a lot. They seem very gentle - no stinging or 'brief burn' like some brands have and, like I said, they're plenty soft.
If I wore eye makeup (I don't anymore, or at any rate quite rarely) I could see using these as a makeup removal wipe, at least from a comfort standpoint.
A next generation daily cleanser for sensitive eyelid hygiene without irritation.
- From the makers of the #1 doctor prescribed eyelid care brand in Europe
- Sensitive eyelid cleansing with botanicals and zinc
- Gently removes oils and make-up
- No rinsing
Wash hands thoroughly before using the wipes. Contact lens wearers must remove lenses before using the wipes. Use twice a day, in the morning and evening (use one pad for each eye).
1. Hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes: Open a sachet and unfold the pad. Keeping the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes. Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, secretions or cosmetics.
2. Hygiene of the eyelid margin: In front of a mirror, carefully open the eyelids by lightly pulling on the lashes. Carefully rub the eyelid margin using a rolled up pad. Repeat on the other eye, using a new pad. No need to rinse after use.
Indicated for the daily hygiene of sensitive eyelids.
Purified water, PEG-8, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl glycine, Propylene glycol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, Centella asiatica extract, Alcohoo, Dipotassium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Iris florentina root extract, Potassium phosphate, Zinc sulfate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) Sodium hyaluronate