Optase TTO Eyelid Cleansing Wipes
About Optase TTO Eyelid Cleansing Wipes
- Individually packaged
- Tea tree oil and hyaluronate
- No-rinse formula
- Camomile, aloe vera
- Box contains 20 wipes
There are so many lid hygiene products on the market... impossible to keep track of them all, but I've added it to the shop as part of the Optase family. Speaking of which, I really like that it *is* a family, that is, that more companies are starting to create cohesive branding not just for drops but to include full lid care, which draws attention to the importance of lid hygiene in dry eye.
But to get to the point:
This one is large, and soft, and packaged with many things that are kind to the skin. The wipe itself is softer than the Ocusoft ones, but not slimy like the ones in the jars. (Nevertheless I'm pretty attached to my jars.) And can I say again that they are LARGE? Each wipe is 4" x 5" (about 18cm x 20cm).
Ingredient list hawks may balk at sulfites (I haven't yet gone back to highlight this on all products, but I will). I don't personally know the implications specifically in a lid wipe context (if any) but just like to highlight things people may want to know.
A gentle and preservative free, Tea Tree Oil (TTO) based lid wipe for daily eye lid hygiene.
How it works
OPTASE® TTO lid wipes should be used as part of your daily dry eye regimen.
- Keeping the lid margin and lashes clean helps keep eye lid debris and excess oils under control.
- A clean healthy lid margin is essential in order to produce healthy tears and avoid irritation.
- The gentle concentration of Tea Tree Oil and Camomile is soothing for tired, dry, and sore eyes.
- Each box contains 20 individually wrapped sachets
- Each wipe contains soothing and moisturizing properties of Tea Tree Oil, Hyaluronic acid, Camomile and Aloe Vera
- Preservative free so no need to rinse off after use
- Textured to remove debris, scurf and excess oil
How to use
Wash your hands then remove the wipe from its sachet and wrap over finger. Close your eye and move the wipe gently across the eyelid and lashes from side to side several times.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not apply directly to the eye
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your Eye Care Specialist
- Single use only
- For ages 3 years +
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf water, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodeacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate