Systane Lubricant Eye Drops (PF vials)
About Systane Lubricant Eye Drops
- "Systane Original"
- Active ingredients: Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%, propylene glycol 0.3%
- 30 vial 0.7mL ea
Description (by Rebecca)
Systane brand's basic formulation, in PF vials.
Systane Original PF Lubricant Eye Drops is scientifically formulated to shield eyes from dry eye discomfort so that eyes feel refreshed.
Systane Original PF Lubricant Eye Drops provides long-lasting dry eye relief.
Systane Original PF Lubricant Eye Drops comes in convenient preservative-free vials so you can enjoy relief from dry eye anytime, anywhere.
Make sure container is intact before use.
To open, completely twist off tab.
Do not pull off.
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Throw away container.
Do not reuse.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% (lubricant)
Propylene Gllycol 0.3% (lubricant)
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use
- if gel changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
- Protect from light
Boric acid, calcium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, zinc chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.