This is an excellent, soft, large wipe that can be used with Avenova or, honestly, any eyelid hygiene product.
For me personally, soft and large are both important features for a multi-purpose lid wipe of this sort. The Ocusoft eyelid cleansing pads are too rough on my lids... apparently I have unusually sensitive lids because those Ocusoft pads are very popular! On the other hand, large size is also helpful if you're trying to economize (cut them up!).
A secondary use that I would highly recommend for these is as a disposable liner that you can use - wet or dry! - over a moisture goggle or compress, either to keep the goggle/compress clean or due to a material sensitivity.
By the way, there is another version of NovaWipes on the market (in a soft package) that you'll see on Amazon and elsewhere - same good product, just smaller.
- Eyelid wipes specifically designed for use with Avenova.
- SOFT! You’ll find them perfect for use on irritated eyelids.
- Professionally woven, won’t pull apart like cotton.
- Larger dimension than ordinary cotton rounds or cotton balls!
- HYPOALLERGENIC! You can feel safe using these wipes routinely without worrying about allergic reactions.
- ABSORBENT! Multi-layer for maximum absorption.
Soft, dry, absorbent, hypoallergenic wipes for use with Avenova. Easily wrap the dry wipe around your finger. Thin and woven, allowing easy application. Cotton fibers are notorious for getting stuck in eyes, on eyelashes (especially extensions), and on skin. NovaWipes will not fray or leave cotton fibers in or on your eyes.
- Take out dry wipe and unfold.
- Wrap wipe around index finger.
- Spray Avenova onto the wipe until moistened.
- Close one eye, and use a horizontal motion to gently wipe the base of your upper eye lashes at least 3 times.
- With your eye open, look up and gently wipe the base of your lower eye lashes with a horizontal motion at least 3 times.
- With a new clean wipe, repeat the same process for your other eye
- Dispose of wipe in a proper waste container, do not flush